About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 30 August 2010

Do I deserve sympathy?

Do I deserve sympathy? I am in a lot of pain from my arm, I mean I had a fairly big operation on it, an operation that if it took place under different circumstances, say if I had had an accident, would mean that I would be able to say how much pain I am in and not worry about people think. But I can't, so I make out that it is fine, even though I want to scream I AM IN A LOT OF PAIN.

2 comments:

  1. I think you deserve sympathy *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree,
    I'll cyber hug you because to me it's the same as if you were in an accident, perhaps worse,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete